Dia de los Muertos 31/10/21
Thé Dansant celebrates the Day of the dead on the 31st of October with the more colourful, South-American Dia de los Muertos with dresscode, decoration & animation in Dia de los Muertos style!
Main stage artists:
- Rafael Cerato (Diynamic, Ritual, FR)
- Don Cabron (Thé Dansant, KETALOCO)
- Belben (Bar Rouge, Voodoo Village)
- Lola Jones (The Underground, Zodiak)
- Rafi Khan (Tomorrowland, Zodiak)
- Geuzz (Deep House Belgium)
WeZienWel house room:
- Selena Faider (Defected, FR)
- WLC & Wifaru (WeZienWel, Curfew)
- Mona Lee (Curfew)
- Forbidden Fruit live (WeZienWel)
- The Lake live (WeZienWel)
- VIEF family
Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) is a colourful two-day festival, celebrated in Mexico and throughout Latin America where the dead are honored. Assured that the dead would be insulted by mourning or sadness, Dia de los Muertos celebrates the lives of the deceased with food, drink & parties!
The event will be indoor with use of covid safe ticket: www.covidsafe.be
Location: Silo Brussels! Giant warehouse with open air terrace overlooking the canal!
All info: https://bit.ly/VisitBrusselsPass
Tickets event: https://bit.ly/TDDiadelosmuertos